Sunday, April 19, 2015

Current WIP......


     He was covered in sweat. Body glistened in the soft evening light of the sunset, that dark wet hair was curled tighter, those lips were moist with added sweat and those muscles were screaming for someone to touch them. That familiar scent hit my nose and I have to take a step back to not perform something hasty on him. “Well, I would like to finish my run if you don’t mind,” I said trying to avoid staring at his body. Those blue running shorts are clinging to areas that are soft right now but looked like they were growing. The short sleeve blue shirt was tight against his skin, strong legs supported all that muscle and lean meat, damn he looked good.

2 comments:

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...