Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Works in Progress

Currently I am working on eight books at once. Which every characters wants their story out first is hard to say but since I am new to being an author, have not had much luck with the five I currently have out, I am going to take my time with these. Not that they need to be perfect, but I want the full story to come out for each of them. I thought that I was ready to let 'little man' out into the world but he wasn't ready. There are certain steps that need to be taken, certain ways to get readers eager to read your work and that only happens when you tease them enough to where when you are ready to release, they are overwhelmed with your product. Sounds a little like having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...