Saturday, November 14, 2015

In Exchange for Jackie excerpt Part Two

“You’re not going to eat?” he asked taking the plate from her and adding his own seasonings as if she didn’t know how to season food after all the cooking lessons he had her take.
“I had a protein shake earlier,” she lied. She had been up since he left, packing, grunting and crying silently in the big beautiful mansion they once called home. She was not hungry for food. She was not in the mood to eat. All she could think about was her life was being ripped apart and taking care of herself was not on her mind. She passed him his cup of black coffee going back to packing the rest of the house. She heard the clatter of dishes in the sink, the door closing as he left and then she was alone again. He didn’t bother to say goodbye.
His new woman must not know how to cook if he came all the way over here for breakfast. “Ha, that’s the funniest thing,” she laughed. He left her because she does too much for a woman who does nothing at all.
Around noon she made herself some lunch after wiping her brow of sweat and chugging her third bottle of water. The door opened again and she heard those same footsteps entering the foyer, heading in her direction.
“Wow, you are just moving right along without me,” Mitch smiled showing soft imprints of a dimple, the curve of his lips as they touched the corner of his eyes. She did have to admit, she was going to miss certain things about him, his smile being one of them.
“Thanks," she replied softly.
“I will be glad when you sell this godawful house,” Constance criticized as she walked into the house.
I am not gone yet and already he’s walking her through here, Jackie thought.
“I’m going to get my things and then we can head out.” Mitch told Constance and then he ran up the stairs. She came around the corner, a younger woman, late thirties, same height as Jackie without the heels. Implants already in place, body perfectly fit. She was five foot five, blonde with an attitude on her shoulder.
“Oh, you’re still here,” she grumbled greeting Jackie.
“There is a lot of packing to do.” Jackie sighed going to the china cabinet to take out more items covering them in paper.
“Why the f**k are you packing? Hire someone to do it so we can hurry up and sell this damn house,” she sneered.
Jackie never did like her attitude towards her, she was never polite, and she constantly swore. Jackie dislikes swearing.
“I don’t want other people handling my things,” she mentioned irritated while she carefully placed the wrapped vase in the box.
Constance looked back to see if Mitch was coming then she took closer steps to Jackie leaning so her voice didn’t carry. “You know, he told me how you are in the bed, still wearing nightgowns and shit, lying on your back, and not wanting to satisfy him the right way. You could at least have given the man a blowjob.”
“I had no problem with satisfying him Constance,” she declared dryly. “I just know where and who his penis has been in and I am not putting it anywhere near my mouth.”
“Hmph,” Constance grunted standing upright. “Stupid b**ch, I can see why he left you.”
“You guys getting along?” Mitch announced coming into the room. Constance felt her stomach shiver thinking he heard what she uttered. She came up with an idea in a split second. She whipped her head to him pointing her finger back at Jackie.
“Her stupid a** wants to get smart with me and all I was doing was giving her some advice,” she whined.
“Jackie, why can’t you be nice?”
And he wants me to be like her? Jackie thought, she was being nice, minding her own business, packing her life away. How typical it would be, he would blame me for her messed up attitude. Jackie smiled and calmly turned to face him and her. “I am being nice. She wondered why I never gave you a blow job and I told her I know where your penis has been and I wasn’t putting it near my mouth.”
“Jesus Jackie. Why would you say some f**ked up sh*t like that?” he groaned. “Damn woman.” He frowned his face taking Constance by the arm. “C’mon baby, let’s get out of here.”
“Gladly,” Constance huffed.
Baby, she thought. He never called her baby; it was always her name, nothing cute or adorable, just her name. Jackie sighed watching them as they walked out the door without a wave or a wink. Those flashing dazzling hazel eyes would never wink at her again. As soon as he was out the door and she heard the roar of his Mustang going down the street, the waterworks started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...