Sunday, January 4, 2015

READING OTHER GENRES

Today I have been reading the works of other new authors, thereby giving me new ideas for my owns stories. The concept being that you should never stop reading just because you have written your own book. I am also reading books that I would never normally pick up such as Stephen King on Writing, and self help books on How to publish and Sell your first Novel. Some books I pick up from the thrift store are old but still have great knowledge in them, you just have to be able to put the information to todays use. No matter what keep reading, take notes, and keep writing. All in an effort to become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...