Friday, January 30, 2015

Snippet from Hypnotik


“Morning, Angela. Is anything good happening?”

      “Nothing so far, it’s been rather quiet.”

     If I were only that lucky, I am still constantly thinking about the painter, Alex. I get to my desk, starting up my computer, looking over emails and scheduling appointments. Remembering how his body moved as he painted, the way he looked at me, kissed me, and held me ever so close to his body. I had to blink several times to come out of my dream to update my webpage and close out some of my old contracts. An hour into work and I was about to get myself a cup of tea when my desk phone buzzes.

     “Ashley?”

     “Yes, Barbara.”

     “I need to see you in my office,” she said quickly and with a slight tone.

     Oh boy, that doesn’t sound good.

     “Right away,” I responded hoping to sound normal. I wonder what has happened now that I was called so early, knowing Barbara it was just to give me a few more pointers.

     “I better take some notes,” I mutter to myself.

     I gather a note pad, pen and place my reading glasses on my head going to Barbara’s office. Barbara usually has a list of houses she wants me to look at or wants me to have someone look at them for repairs. While other realtors were just concerned with selling a house, I was working on building a business with other clients.

     I have contractors, plumbers, inspectors and even landscaping people to assist me when I find a house and needs to do a quick fix. I am very good at what I do and Barbara knows it. I reach Barbara’s door knocking and waiting for her cue.

     “Come in,” Barbara said.

     I open the door quickly. Not looking up, I pull my glasses down on my nose. Turning to close the door behind me, I then turn to face Barbara.

     “Yes Bar—”

                        OH     MY     GOD!

     My eyes go from Barbara to the figure in the chair.

     His head turns to me. SHIT! Oh shit!  My jaw locked, I swallowed and panted. A smile curled his- full, sexy, deliciously visible and kissable- lips. He slowly comes to a stand. Fuck me! He is…shaved, clean, and smooth as oil. Whoa.

     I may faint. He is wearing a sandy colored three piece suit, a baby blue shirt and a plaid blue and tan tie. One hand is in his pocket and the other tugging on the tie looking like he is uncomfortable wearing it.

     Reminds me of blueberry muffins…my favorite.

     I am uncomfortable seeing him in it. Oh my God. He has on too many clothes. I barely even notice that my arms slide down to my sides and I lost all feeling until the sound of the notepad hit the floor. I struggled to get it up and stand again only this time he was standing closer to me. Dammit, why must he do that?
     “Let me help you with that.”

     His silken voice covers me and I feel hot. My eyes started at his feet, liking the polished shoes that match the pants. Christ. The slacks that led up to the inner most features of his body. The belt that held the greatest treasure behind a simple easily removable buckle, and the vest that covered the well-toned abs of this Adonis.

     How I want to see those close up.

     As I rose to my feet the best part, that I could see, being the clean shaven face, narrow jaw, sexy green eyes and slick black hair. My fingers are relishing the thought of being in the strands again. FUCK! My jaw tensed and I swallowed hard taking in a quick breath and the scent of body wash and cologne hit my nose. Definitely looks better shaved.

     “Good morning,” he said tugging on my chin with that sexy accent and my hips moved slightly as if his fingers were on me right there. We stood staring into each other’s eyes for what seemed like forever.

     He looks so much better in the light.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...