Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hypnotik moment.....

Recently I had a coworker purchase book one of my Hypnotik series. I asked him if he wanted to get the complete set because I had them but he wanted to wait. He wanted to read it because he heard  that it was good but told me that he would read it later because he was already reading something. He took the book with him when he went bowling and a woman who was waiting started reading the book, needless to say he didn't get the book back, she had to finish. Now she was asking him for book two which he didn't purchase. He came to me and I didn't have any at the time. He told me that she was anxious to find out what happened.
Would this mean that he would get his book back?
Nope, his book got passed to another......looks like I need to make a trip to the bowling alley soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...