Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sistah's with Sass

Was invited to an event at the Little Creek Norfolk Public Library and I have to say that I was surprised at the results. Out of all the Authors that were invited to come I was the only one that showed. It was a great opportunity for me to shine as an Author. Nervous about speaking alone I was able to overcome that when I got comfortable with the women and men that showed. It was a good crowd of about 10 that came. They asked questions, wanted advice and I gave them answers to all. I told them about my books, and read an excerpt from Hypnotik.
They laughed and murmured about the story. After that a gentleman wanted an interview. I hadn't realized that the event was being recorded and that someone from the library would be taking pictures. Proud of myself, having curated orders for the entire series, we went to another room where there were refreshments for all. We laughed and joked more and talked about a lot of things. I was asked to come back and the ladies want to do a book discussion. Excited I cant wait to see what the ladies think about Alex and Du'qouis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...