Friday, January 2, 2015

HYPNOTIK SNIPPET---FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST.

     I go to take a step back, and my stupid heel catches onto something on the floor. Within seconds my body is pressed against Alex, a lot closer than I want.
Well no, not really, I want to be closer, naked closer.
      One arm is across my back an
d the other holding my head at the base of my neck.
     “I got you,” he breathes. I have to agree and in more ways than one. Now I’m hot. Three words from him have sparked an overwhelming flame of wanton desire throughout me. My left hand is resting on his firm muscular shoulders. The other squeezing his flexed bicep and my nipples are brushing against his broad chest. Jesus he’s so…hard.
      My belly is on fire with excitement. I feel something hard against my thigh. As my eyes glimpse into his jeweled glow taking note of his handsome features, the slight smile, and arched eyebrow. I feel his arm move across my back where his fingers find that sensitive spot on my lower spine and my eyes flutter. I need to say something to get out of his grip.
     “Oh God, yes,” I pant.
No, not that, I wasn’t supposed to say that!
     “I agree, but I want to feel more,” he moaned with an accent.
     My eyes widened to his response. Shit, I can’t believe that I said that out loud? Wait, he wants to feel more? No, we can’t…I can’t. My clit twitches as I part my lips to say thank you but he kisses me before the words can come out. I feigned resisting. His beard is incredibly soft, still don’t like it, but oh God it’s so sexy on him.
My brows rose in surprise then slowly lowered and my eyes rolled under my lids. My fingers relaxed then tightened not wanting to let go of him.
     WOW...he can kiss!
      His tongue penetrated my lips parting them further. A low moan either came from me or him at this point I didn’t really care. My heart was battering hard and hastily in my chest. My hands crept slowly from his arms up to his stiff shoulders, the curves of his hot tight neck and into the thickness of his soft hair fisting it in bunches. I wonder what he looks like without the beard.
“F**k,” I whispered in the brief moment we took in air.
“Yes,” he breathed seconds after as his hand made circular motions on my lower back and another moan was felt between us. 

      Available on Amazon.com, Free to download on Kindle Unlimited and Autographed Paperback from the Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...