Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Changes

Wow, it's so amazing how much one move can make. I was supposed to be cleaning, rearranging and moving some things and then the idea for another story came into my head. I could see the story unfold, as I do with all of my ideas, but I never have names for these people. I can't just pick any name. It has to be one of those 'it was meant for you' names. So as I am typing the story out using her and him. Then when others come in I go with first person, second and so on then I can change it to the one with 'color eyes' or 'hair.' Then at some point the image of who they would most likely resemble will come to me but I don't want to call them by that name so I have to jumble the words around, sometimes this works, sometimes it don't. But as I am reaching page 40 I have a turning point and names spill out. To me its not a story unless the characters have names, then it becomes real. Well I have to get back to the story...I'm so anxious to see what's going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Order link for new Paranormal. Lynx's Demons

THIS IS F**KED UP------SERIOUSLY! How else would you describe the hell a man has to go through when he is stuck with an annoying, hateful,...